Tuesday, June 26, 2007

JULY SUPPORT GROUPS CANCELLED

Due to the upcoming holiday and the fact that I'll be away from the area until mid-July, I've decided to cancel the July support group meetings. I suspect many of our regular attendees will also be either away or very busy before, during and after the Independence Day holiday. Our attendence at the June meetings were way off our average and I think taking time to assess why that has happened will be valuable. I would appreciate your comments about how the support group meetings can become more useful and more appealing. Just drop me an email or leave a response here at the blog site.


Our regular support group meetings will resume August 4th at Princeton Community Hospital and August 11th at Raleigh General Hospital, both in the respective education classrooms beginning at 1pm.


Until then, have a safe and enjoyable 4th.


Best regards,
FibroJoe

No comments: